Veljaca 2010- Active citizens of eWorld @ day 808 of the eWorld

Go down

Veljaca 2010- Active citizens of eWorld @ day 808 of the eWorld Empty Veljaca 2010- Active citizens of eWorld @ day 808 of the eWorld

Postaj  faeran on 8/2/2010, 00:13

First I wanna say to my subscribers that they are reading 5th newspapers of eWorld with 8582 subscribers.

Thank you all for reading, voting and subscribing.

I hope that one day (or night) this newspaper will be 1st newspapers in all eWorld again.

I write every article in different country and today I published this article in Romania.

Today (day 809 of New World) I'll bring you interesting statistic about number of voters in the eWorld from yesterday's presidential elections.

obrazek

Number of Voters in the eWorld @ day 808 of the eWorld

obrazek
obrazek
obrazek
obrazek
Click on picture for full screen

Whole table you can see HERE

*Down in table you can see history of number of voters @ day 777 @ day 747, @ day 716, @ day 685, @ day 655 and @ day 625 of the eWorld

obrazek

Today eWorld is richer for 1961 more voters and 65435 citizens than one month ago.

Poland gained 1597 new voters and 22191 new citizens in last month!!

Bulgaria gained 1017 new voters and 10476 new citizens in last month!!

It is interesting that Hungary gained 9131 new citizens, but they lost 334 voters.

Same thing happened to Russia, they gained 2450 new citizens, but they lost 262 voters!

In coutries with 10000+ citizens, worst voters/citizen ratio have Brazil (8.28%), Russia (10.75%), Bulgaria (11.42%) and USA (12.88%).

It is interesting that Belgium and France have more voters than citizens.

obrazek

Because of lack of time in RL I must sold some of my Q5 companies (all of them are in eCroatia), if you want to buy it send me PM, you can save a lot of gold:

Q5 Weapon with 124 weapons worth 470 gold, I'll sold you for 440 gold!

Q5 House Company with 2 houses and 20 great employees worth 460 gold, I'll sold you for 440 gold!

Q5 House Company with a house and 20 great employees worth 430 gold, I'll sold you for 410 gold!!

Q5 Food Company with 400 food and 10 great employees worth 440 gold, I'll sold you for 420 gold!! SOLD!!

If you want just company without stock and raw materials and employees I'll sold you every Q5 company for 370 gold and you'll save 20 gold!!

These companies with employees are profitable, they earn couple of gold per day!

obrazek

Dear subscribers,

I want to be a friend with all of my subscribers and please click here to send me a friend request

obrazek

If you like what I'm writing, please subscribe and check some of my past articles:

Active citizens (voters) of the eWorld @ day 777, @ day 746, @ day 716, @ day 685, @ day 655, @ day 625

Tools that make your eLife easier

Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon

My way from eBaby to eTycoon

Wealthiest Economies of eWorld

Becoming Field Marshal with Q5, with Q4, with Q3, with Q2, with Q1 and without weapons

Cheapest products in the eWorld

Baby boom

Suggestions for a better eWorld by dSoKre - First Edition, - Second edition

dSoKre Prizes of the eWorld - Best eCitizens

Companies of the eWorld @ day 579, @ day 490, @ day 440

Tools that make your eLife better

Cheaters of eWorld - PLEASE STOP CHEATING !!!

Newspapers of eWorld @ day 478, @ day 438

Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100

Q5 House analysis

Citizens of eWorld

Upgrading Raw materials Companies

Upgrading Gift Companies

Strenght of eWorld

obrazek

Sorry about my bad english.

Don't cheat!!

Remember, this is a game.

Proud to be eCroat.