eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travanj 2010. - Active citizens of eWorld @ day 867

Go down

Travanj 2010. - Active citizens of eWorld @ day 867 Empty Travanj 2010. - Active citizens of eWorld @ day 867

Postaj  tajnoime 13/4/2010, 21:29

Thank you all for reading, voting and subscribing.

I hope that one day (or night) this newspaper will be 1st newspapers in all eWorld again.

I write every article in different country and today I published this article in Brazil.

Today (day 868 of New World) I'll bring you interesting statistic about number of voters and citizens in the eWorld from yesterday's presidential elections.

Number of Voters in the eWorld @ day 867 of the eWorld

Whole table you can see HERE

*Down in table you can see history of number of voters @ day 836 @ day 808 @ day 777 @ day 747, @ day 716, @ day 685, @ day 655 and @ day 625 of the eWorld

In last 30 days eWorld gain over 20000 new citizens, but in the same time eWorld lost almost 3000 active players!!!

Indonesia gained 1010 new voters and 5840 new citizens in last month!!

It is interesting that Poland gained 802 new citizens in last month but they lost 2057 voters!! (some of them probably went to Peru)

In coutries with 10000+ citizens, worst voters/citizen ratio have Brazil (9.52%), Russia (10.54%) and USA (11.44%).

It is interesting that Czech Republic have more voters than citizens. (That's because of constant treat of PTO )

I am happy beacuse I am writing about this 9 months in a row.

We know that number of citizens in the eWorld have ups and downs but from this chart you can see that every month we have more and more active citizens of the eWorld, but not this month.

This month we lost almost 3000 active citizens, is this the beginning of the end of the eWorld?

If you like what I'm writing, please subscribe and check some of my past articles:

Just press VOTE and SHOUT it

Maintaining your wellness at 100 is too expensive?

Do you need an avatar?

Active citizens (voters) of the eWorld @ day 836, @ day 808, @ day 777, @ day 746, @ day 716, @ day 685, @ day 655, @ day 625

How much earn every country from taxes @ day 731 , @ day 818

Tools that make your eLife easier

Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon

My way from eBaby to eTycoon

Becoming Field Marshal with Q5, with Q4, with Q3, with Q2, with Q1 and without weapons

Cheapest products in the eWorld

Baby boom

Suggestions for a better eWorld by dSoKre - First Edition, - Second edition

dSoKre Prizes of the eWorld - Best eCitizens

Companies of the eWorld @ day 579, @ day 490, @ day 440

Tools that make your eLife better

Newspapers of eWorld @ day 478, @ day 438

Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100

Q5 House analysis

Citizens of eWorld

Upgrading Raw materials Companies

Upgrading Gift Companies