Travanj 2010. - Income from taxes at day 871 of the eWorld

Go down

Travanj 2010. - Income from taxes at day 871 of the eWorld Empty Travanj 2010. - Income from taxes at day 871 of the eWorld

Postaj  tajnoime on 13/4/2010, 21:30

Thank you all for reading, voting and subscribing.

I hope that one day (or night) this newspaper will be 1st newspapers in all eWorld again.

I write every article in different country and today I published this article in Bulgaria.

Today (day 871 of New World) I'll bring you interesting statistic about countries who are largest tax collectors of the eWorld.

Do you know how much your country earn every day from you?

How do I gather information for my article?

Pretty simple, I take info about every country's treasury (only local currency) @ day 870 at 16:00 eRepublik time and again after 24 hours.

I take information about local currencies only because the most of the taxes earned by countries are in local currencies and really low in gold, and in gold would be a lot of anomalies becouse of MPPs.

I have checked if there were any donations made, money issued or constructions bought and took that into the consideration.

I checked how much the local currency was worth in gold.

I took into the consideration all the new citizens on that day multiplied with the citizen fee of that country.

Taxes earned in 24 hours converted into gold @ day 871 of the eWorld:

The whole table you can see HERE

*In the table you can see simple and complete sheet, and tax collector @ day 731 and @ day 818 of the eWorld

Poland is largest tax collector in the eWorld and Poland earns over 750 gold from taxes every day!

USA is second one and USA earns over 600 gold from taxes every day!

Countries that earns more than 200 gold per day are Brazil, Hungary, Indonesia, Serbia, Spain, Russia, Romania and Croatia.

It is interesting that 2 months ago USA was largest tax collector of the World with 946 gold per day and USA today earns over 300 gold less per day than 2 months ago!

Poland earns today almost 300 gold more per day than 2 months ago, despite that they have over 5000 eCitizen less than 2 months ago!

We can see that Phoenix has more than 30000 people more than EDEN and Phoenix counties earn over 640 gold per day more than EDEN countries.

That is over 19200 gold per month more than EDEN countries!!

But gold isn't everything in this game, money managment of the gold is the important too!

And these numbers can change every day with win/lose of one important region!

If you like this article, you can shout it to your friends:
Do you know how much your country earns every day? I know: http://tinyurl.com/income871

If you like what I'm writing, please subscribe and check some of my past articles:

Just press VOTE and SHOUT it

Maintaining your wellness at 100 is too expensive?

Do you need an avatar?

Active citizens (voters) of the eWorld @ day 867, @ day 836, @ day 808, @ day 777, @ day 746, @ day 716, @ day 685, @ day 655, @ day 625

How much earn every country from taxes @ day 731 , @ day 818

Tools that make your eLife easier

Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon

My way from eBaby to eTycoon

Becoming Field Marshal with Q5, with Q4, with Q3, with Q2, with Q1 and without weapons

Cheapest products in the eWorld

Baby boom

Suggestions for a better eWorld by dSoKre - First Edition, - Second edition

dSoKre Prizes of the eWorld - Best eCitizens

Companies of the eWorld @ day 579, @ day 490, @ day 440

Tools that make your eLife better

Newspapers of eWorld @ day 478, @ day 438

Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100

Q5 House analysis

Citizens of eWorld

Upgrading Raw materials Companies

Upgrading Gift Companies