eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Svibanj 2010. - HSP Austria

Go down

Svibanj 2010. - HSP Austria Empty Svibanj 2010. - HSP Austria

Postaj  tajnoime 24/5/2010, 13:06

Today i have to talk about two points

1. HSP Austria Party Presendancy
2. HSP Austria

1. Party Presendancy HSP Austria

I would gratulate Gaganic to win President of HSP Austria.
2.HSP Austria

English :

I would gratulate Gaganic to win President of HSP Austria.
Croats are in RL also a minority in Austria and have a right to be in this Country.We have 55% in the Congress that say a lot of the situation of RL Croatian in eAustria. I only say Burgenland were today live more than 40 k Croats and in other places in Austria is also a high percent of Croats.With that reason Croats in eAustria had decided to make HSP Austria a party similiar to the one in Croatia. We hope we would in future can speak with the American, Hunagarian, Britain that live in Austria .We would work with other people in Austria and show that we only want good for this country and dont want messages like this

At the moment, there are no job offers for new citizens in your country (skill between 0 and 0.99). Providing jobs for your fellow citizens will help your country grow!

or this

The budget of your country has reached a low level and cannot support anymore the citizen fee of the next 500 new citizens in your country

Our President is not a really math master so we hope he would today buy a construction for less money.

Deutsch:

Ich will Gaganic zum Wahlsieg gratulieren. Im richtigen Österreich leben und arbeiten über 100 tausend Kroaten und mit all diesem zusammenhängen haben sie entschieden auch eine Partei in eÖsterreich zu gründen und sie HSP Austria zu nennen ähnlich wie die in Kroatien.
Wir hoffen auf eine enge zusammenarbeit mit den anderen Volksgruppen in eÖsterreich sowie mit den Ungarn als auch mit den Engländern oder Amerikaner.

Und zuletzt des ganze auch auf Kroatisch da sie eine Minderheit sind:

Hrvatski :

Zelim cestitat Gaganicu na pobjedi u HSP Austria i obranjenju o TO-u. Hrvati u AUstriji nisu samo u ovoj igri manjina nego i u pravom svijetu preko 40 tisuca Hrvata zivi u gradiscu u cijeloj Austriji imamo brojku od preko 100tisuca ljudi imamo pravo na drzavu i na stranku i sve to.
odlucili smo osnovat HSP i drzat cemo ga.Nadamo se uskoj suradnji svih drugi zajednica ma odakle oni bili nije bitno dal iz Madjarske, Amerike, Italije , Slovenije svi su dobrodosli

Long live Austria!!!

Sincerely ,
Djani Ujkan Marich

Deutsch :

Euer ,
Djani Ujkan Marich

Hrvatski :

Vas dragi ,
Djani Ujkan Marich

My opinion today

Hail HSP
Hail eAustria