Svibanj 2009 - Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100 - REPOST

Go down

Svibanj 2009 - Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100 - REPOST Empty Svibanj 2009 - Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100 - REPOST

Postaj  gjuro on 5/6/2009, 21:56

First I wanna say to my readers this is my first Repost, sorry I am laisy (and I started to work in RL), this one of the best articles I wrote, and I think it can help many players.

Second I wanna say to my subscribers that they are reading 6th newspapers of eWorld with 1927 subscribers.

Thank you all for reading, voting and subscribing.

I hope that one day (or night) this newspaper will be 1st newspapers in all eWorld to reach 5000 subscribers.

Today (day 547 of New World) I'll bring you interesting statistic about keeping yours wellness at 100.

We all know how important is wellness, and becouse of that, is good to keep it at maximum. We all know that maximum wellness is 100.

If you keep your wellness high you can ask your boss for a raise.

eCitizens with 100 wellness have 50% more produtivity than eCitizens with 50 wellness.

If you keep your wellness at 100, in case that someone attack your country, you can fight in war 6 times and then go to hospital and fight again.

eCitizen with wellness 50 can fight only once and then go to hospital and fight again.

Becouse of that, I was wrote this article to help people all over eWorld to see what is the cheapest way to keep their wellness at 100.

I use varius combination of food, houses and gifts.

I used these prices of products:

obrazek

Click on picture for better resolution

Wellness formula:

Wellness increase = (1.5 - (current wellness/100)) * wellness bonus points

Becouse of wellness formula, at wellness 100:

Q1 food will increase yours wellness only by 0.5.

Q1 food and Q1 house will increase yours wellness by 1.

Q2 food and Q2 house will increase yours wellness by 2.

See which is the cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100, if you are working in Q1 company:

obrazek

See which is the cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100, if you are working in Q2 company:

obrazek

See which is the cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100, if you are working in Q3 company:

obrazek

See which is the cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100, if you are working in Q4 company:

obrazek

See which is the cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100, if you are working in Q5 company:

obrazek

See which is the cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100, depending of Q of company where you work:

obrazek

Conclusions:

If you are working in Q1 company you don't need house better than Q3.

Use a low price of Q1 food, Q2 food and gifts.

This is my largest analysis and sorry if I had some mistakes.

Comment, vote, subscribe and help me to help you. If you like what I am writing, please subscribe and check some of my past articles:

Q5 House analysis

Citizens of eWorld

Cheapest products in all eWorld

Upgrading Raw materials Companies

Upgrading Gift Companies

Strenght of eWorld

Companies of eWorld

Newspapers of eWorld

All Regions of eWorld - High productivity - Wood

All Regions of eWorld - High productivity - Oil

All Regions of eWorld - High productivity - Iron

All Regions of eWorld - High productivity - Grain