eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srpanj 2009. - THANK YOU SWEDEN + INFO for CROATS in Sweden

Go down

Srpanj 2009. - THANK YOU SWEDEN + INFO for CROATS in Sweden Empty Srpanj 2009. - THANK YOU SWEDEN + INFO for CROATS in Sweden

Postaj  Dalibor 6/8/2009, 22:27

Dear Sweden friends!

In this time of war between PEACE vs everyone else, I would like to express my support and support of Croatian people to all EDEN members that are fighting in this war. We have to stand united against the PEACE expansionist politics, for that is the only way we can beat them.

We have already deployed many troops in allied countries that are connected with Canada and USA to help you defend your countries and we will continue to do so until the day that our own country will be attacked by PEACE.

I would like also to thank you for your support during the TO of our Congress. I hope that on this new elections Congress will be returned to Croatian hands.

I know that in the middle of War, there is no need for foreign articles in your TOP 5 articles, but I would ask you, if this is an option, to VOTE UP this article as below this text is a message to our soldiers and our citizens in your country.

SWEDEN THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

AndyCro
eCroatian President

MESSAGE TO CROATIAN PEOPLE ON CROATIAN ABOUT UPCOMING ELECTIONS:

Dragi Hrvati i Hrvatice!

Pošto je situacija u eHrvatskoj bila nepovoljna, znam da ste se odselili u druge države kako biste si osigurali HW medalje i ugodne plaće, a usput i odradili koju borbu. ALI, ako ima među vam onih koji bi voljeli odraditi mjesec dana u kongresu, a starosjedioci su postojećih stranaka, neka se jave predsjednicima stranaka. Za podsjednik, evo stranaka (stranke su posložene po većini) i linkova do predsjednika stranaka:

HRVATSKA DEMOKRATSKA STRANKA
matrixcore
HRVATSKA STRANKA PRAVA
Tom Cat
HRVATSKA UJEDINJENA STRANKA
pasko111
HRVATSKA LIBERALNI DEMOKRATI
GP.1

Ako niste bili u niti jednoj stranci prije, a voljeli biste se prijaviti za kongres, javite se meni osobno, pa ću vas staviti na listu za rezerve.

Hvala Vam na razumijevanju i vratimo eRH u hrvatske ruke. Smile

AndyCro
Predsjednik eHrvatske
Dalibor
Dalibor

Broj postova : 461

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]