eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozujak 2010. - Btn-vote Active citizens of eWorld @ day 836 of the eWorld

Go down

Ozujak 2010. -  Btn-vote Active citizens of eWorld @ day 836 of the eWorld Empty Ozujak 2010. - Btn-vote Active citizens of eWorld @ day 836 of the eWorld

Postaj  tajnoime 19/3/2010, 02:36

First I wanna say to my subscribers that they are reading 4th newspapers of eWorld with 9505 subscribers.

Thank you all for reading, voting and subscribing.

I hope that one day (or night) this newspaper will be 1st newspapers in all eWorld again.

I write every article in different country and today I published this article in Romania.

Today (day 837 of New World) I'll bring you interesting statistic about number of voters and citizens in the eWorld from yesterday's presidential elections.

Number of Voters in the eWorld @ day 836 of the eWorld

Today eWorld is richer for 3708 more voters than one month ago.

But it's interesting that eWorld lose more than 20000 citizens in last month and that's because most of them are banned because of using multi accounts (and some babies are died from many baby booms). Don't ever make multi accounts because you'll get banned sooner or later!!!

Brazil gained 959 new voters and 8282 new citizens in last month!!

It is interesting that Hungary, Croatia and Romania have less citizens but more voters than one month ago.

In coutries with 10000+ citizens, worst voters/citizen ratio have Brazil (9.58%), Russia (10.67%) and USA (13.69%).

It is interesting that Belgium and France have more voters than citizens. (Belgium becaouse of constant treat of PTO and France because they have only 2 regions.)

I am happy beacuse I am writing about this 8 months in a row.

We know that number of citizens in the eWorld have ups and downs but from this chart you can see that every month we have more and more active citizens of the eWorld.

In couple of months we'll have 100.000 active citizens in the eWorld!!!

If you like what I'm writing, please subscribe and check some of my past articles:

Easy gold?

How much earn every country from taxes @ day 731 , @ day 818

Active citizens (voters) of the eWorld @ day 808, @ day 777, @ day 746, @ day 716, @ day 685, @ day 655, @ day 625

Tools that make your eLife easier

Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon

My way from eBaby to eTycoon

Becoming Field Marshal with Q5, with Q4, with Q3, with Q2, with Q1 and without weapons

Cheapest products in the eWorld

Baby boom

Suggestions for a better eWorld by dSoKre - First Edition, - Second edition

dSoKre Prizes of the eWorld - Best eCitizens

Companies of the eWorld @ day 579, @ day 490, @ day 440

Tools that make your eLife better

Newspapers of eWorld @ day 478, @ day 438

Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100

Q5 House analysis

Citizens of eWorld

Upgrading Raw materials Companies

Upgrading Gift Companies