eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ožujak 2010. - Ein paar Überlegungen / Think about it [ENG/GER]

Go down

Ožujak 2010. - Ein paar Überlegungen / Think about it [ENG/GER] Empty Ožujak 2010. - Ein paar Überlegungen / Think about it [ENG/GER]

Postaj  tajnoime 28/3/2010, 22:24

Ein paar Überlegungen / Think about it

Okay i start this article to write about many ideas; I am really bad at English sorry for that grammar is not mine i am Technical – Ing. In this article I would write about a Model how we can put more Money in the Austrian Central Bank.

We all know that after the Presidential Take Over and the One man show of Hedera many gold stolen from the Austrian Central Bank, i think we never would see again this Gold and firms that Hedera has stolen I am angry about the story and i would never can forget that.

Now we must stand at Ground and fight for our Interests.

At my Person for all the people in Austria that no know who i am.

I am playing this game about 13 months i am enthused at the game since the first day i started to play. I started to play in eAustria but it was too boring here no wars, no hospital all English speak people no Austrian : ( that was a reason to go to a other country where is a q5 Hospital more people that speak German, i traveled to Germany there where in this time a q5 Hospital a lot of German speak people like Gobba , Chicco and others.

I was at the Bundeswehr and a soldier at the time when Austrian and Germany were one country. Germany was in this time a state of Atlantis there was a contending between Germany and Poland and then Poland but Germany to her own. I went then to Romania because there were at this time the biggest salaries Very Happy i have become at this time 10 rub form y work at skill 5 Very Happy that was great now i become for 11 manufacturing skill in Austria only 11 ats xD that is a big different.

In the 6 Month of the year I gone to the Croatian private Army I was one of the founder I thank this army I become there in 5 Month Field Marshall there where biggest battles : ) I was at the biggest Battles in this time.

I was in the Croatian Government at lot of functions but it was not that what i think that is cool I was not in the country where I was born in RL where I grew up. I also have a 140 Mann people army under my control a time long, but this was not Austria.

What I can say about my experience : I play this game 13 Month and have 13 Hard Worker Medals , 1 Battle Hero , 4 Strength , 12 Social Builder and one that I am proud of it is Media Mogul : ) thank to the people that have subscribe my papers . I have lead a Baby Boom in Croatia I have also said that I would do one in Austria but the Kleine Zeitung have said that he don’t want to reclaim a Internet game : ( . But in the next time I would go a second time to the most papers to question about on article.

What I can do for Austria? Hmm that’s a good question i have the ambition to lead Austria in the next time I want to help to grew up this land from one of the last position to the top 10!!I am Real Austrian and think as Real Austrian I can now the most what our Land need I have here a lot of friend like Wilhelm , Borojevic, prince of Austria OEbernd , VOnstern , Mettalon, Penegrin and many others .

I have experience as Soldier and as Politician.

I have organize the Add-on for Austrian Army, PrinceofAustria can with this tool lighter do many things and see what for skill have any player.

We all know that Hedera has stolen a lot of money, the people that not know that i would remember Hedera has stolen 1200 gold and ats.

Our Target is to make Austria a important State i am in right?

I am sorry for my English grammar it’s not so good I can say it is bad its because I am technician and not linguistic student Very Happy

When I started this article to write, I asked myself: "How will I help Austria?"
Unity and community is its always good to see.

The national Anthem of Austria

" Land der Berge, Land am Strome,
Land der Äcker, Land der Dome.
Land der Hämmer, zukunftsreich.
Heimat bist du großer Söhne,
Volk begnadet für das Schöne,
Vielgerühmtes Österreich,
Vielgerühmtes Österreich."

We have stand against Eden and have lost our Neutrality but it is not important we will fight for our country every time.

I know one time we would fall at knees but we would stand up same as a Phoenix and fight and destroy the enemies HAIL ÖSTERREICH.

Why is that so ?

I don’t know that but I know that we can with this to make us better.
I know only that unity can save us!

We have a eStaat and of course we have for this country to live even a short time I lived in Austria at the beginning. Everyone has little differences in his life, strife, battles and rage. But regardless of all, I am convinced that none of us would admit it that it is bad to our country unites all of you and work together and strengthen the country and its economy.

What can we do? Everything! We are the government. Everyone can help it is not impossible if you are level 10 or level 20 Austria needs help from every Man. He can be strengthened more and more every little help is good.

We all know what makes the country strong? Gold! ATS! Activity!

I have a suggestion I think he is very good, everyone must decide for himself personally and take personal responsibility.

I suggest that everyone donate to the Central Bank as follows:

- From any medals (1 gold)
- 5 gold obtained if you have invited a player and he comes to LVL 6 (1 gold)
- The LVL reached 16, 17, 18, etc. (1 gold)
- The strength reached 5, 10, 15.20 (1 Gold)
- From each congress-term (3 gold) CONGRES TAX !!!
- From each president's term (3 gold)

Link to the Austrian Central Bank
http://www.erepublik.com/en/organization/1401218

This is actually possible for every person, without great effort and sacrifice! Congressmen should each time by the 5Gold they get the medal to give at least 1Gold in the Central! One Gold is not much and there remains every player then four gold.

Some of the strongest states in eRepublik, practically live on donations. Why are we surprised that Serbia, Hungary and Poland are so strong? One reason is that each Congressman
a part of his 5 gold medal he received from the donation in the bank.

I repeat it is only a suggestion but I think if everyone donates a little effort and in the ACB, the Austrian -economy would grow up very fast!

I regret to admit we are in a crisis, the employers give little money for male workers when it compares with other countries, the food is expensive, the Gifts are expensive, almost impossible to live here with winning.

A country is nothing without the cooperation of the people in his life!

And finally, I'll historic speech that John F. Kennedy in his inaugural speech in 1961. Years said:

„Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.''

Think about it

Greets,

Djani Ujkan Marich
---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------
Deutscher Text

Im Folgenden Bericht werde ich ihnen ein Model vorstellen wie wir die Österreichische Central Bank mit Geld füllen können. Wir wissen ja alle dass nach dem PTO und one man Show von Hedera Unmengen von Gold verschwunden sind. Leider können wir das Geld nie wieder zurück haben jetzt liegt es an uns um zu beweisen das wir zusammenhalten.

Also zu meiner Person für alle die noch nicht das (un)glück hatten mich kennen zu lernen. Ich spiele das Spiel schon seit 13 Monaten ich habe in Österreich angefangen ich kann ehrlich sagen es war hier sehr fad leider und nach dem eine Zeitlang keine Kriege hier waren bin ich zuerst nach Deutschland ausgewandert und bald Kamm das Deutsche Reich war dann auch Bundeswehr diener Razz und ja als dieses dann von Polen zerstört wurde bin ich nach Rumänien ausgewandert da die größten Gehälter waren.

Als in Kroatien eine private Armee gegründet worden war bin ich der gleich beigetreten wie ich sehe Hrvat (für die die sich nicht mehr an diesen erinnern er war hier Minister des Roten Kreuzes, Mofa usw.) war auch damals dabei. Meine Erfahrungen bestehen darin das ich in Kroatien sehr viele Sachen für den Staat gemacht habe in der Regierung doch nie war es wirklich erfüllend denn meine Richtige Heimat in Real live ist Österreich das Land wo ich geboren, aufgewachsen und lieben gelernt habe!!!

Ich habe eine 140 Mann privat Armee geführt die über die ich oben geschrieben habe xD. Bin bei der nach 9 Monaten ausgetreten da ich politisch aktiv werden wollte.
Ich war 6 mal im Kongress habe 2 mal die größte Partei in Kroatien geführt.

Was kann ich über meine Spieler Karriere sagen: So wie oben angegeben spiel ich das Spiel schon 13 Monate habe 13 Hard Worker,1 Battle Hero, 4 Strenght , 12 Social Worker Medaillen in 3-4 Wochen sollte ich noch 4-5 Social Worker bekommen weil ich eine Promotion in einer Kroatischen Zeitung gestartet habe ...Muss erwähnen das die versprochene Promotion in der Kleinen Zeitung misslungen ist da der Vorstand keinen Artikel über Erepublik schreiben wollte da es eine Promotion von einem Internetspiel wäre .

Ich glaub ich hab mich zu sehr schon gelobt. So was will ich überhaupt in Österreich? Ja das ist die Frage meine Ambitionen Österreich zu helfen um nicht einer der Letzten Staaten in Erepublik zu sein ich würde mich gerne für den Präsidenten kandidieren da ich glaube ich kann es als RL Österreicher schaffen ich habe sehr viel Erfahrung im Spiel von Soldat bis Politiker ich glaub ich könnte jeden neuen RL Österreich sehr weiter helfen im Spiel.

Ich hab damit angefangen als ich den Firefox Addon besorgte für die Befehle um Prince einige Sachen leichter zu machen.

Wir wissen ja alle das Hedera unser Land ausgeraubt hatte? Wer nicht also kurz zu dem uns wurden etliche Staatsfirmen und gold und ats im Wert von 1200 gold gestohlen.
Unser Ziel ist es ja Österreich zu einem bedeutenden Staat zu machen hab ich recht?
Wir wollen ja reicher werden was ja in der Zeit von lana usw. nicht grad möglich ist doch da ist jeder einzelne gefragt wie viel im Österreich im Spiel bedeutet.

Mit der Rechtschreibung hab Ich es nicht so wirklich xD obwohl HTL Abschluss, ich wohn in Klagenfurt gibt es vielleicht einen oder anderen der das auch spielt wäre cool zu wissen, einen gibt es ja Borojevic von Bonjar hab ich auch Live kennengelernt Razz

Wo ich angefangen habe diesen Artikel zu schreiben, habe ich mich gefragt: "Wie werde ich Österreich helfen?"

Einheit und Gemeinschaft ist immer gut zu sehen sein.

" Land der Berge, Land am Strome,
Land der Äcker, Land der Dome.
Land der Hämmer, zukunftsreich.
Heimat bist du großer Söhne,
Volk begnadet für das Schöne,
Vielgerühmtes Österreich,
Vielgerühmtes Österreich."

Wir haben uns von Eden gewehrt ja wir sind die Neutralität Loss geworden usw. wir wissen es ja alle aber ist das wichtig?

Ich glaub nicht wir sollten soweit vorausschauen das wir uns von einem neuen Angriff schützen uns das können wir nur mit Einigkeit und Organisation.

Warum ist es so?

Ich weiß es nicht. Aber ich weiß, dass wir besser und besser werden können und uns weiterentwickeln können.

Ich weiß, dass wir Einigkeit zeigen können und werden!

Wir haben einen eStaat und natürlich müssen wir für dieses Land leben ich selbst habe kurze zeit in Österreich am Anfang gelebt. Jeder Mensch hat in seinem Leben kleine Meinungsverschiedenheiten, Streit, Kampf Wut. Aber unabhängig von allen, bin ich davon überzeugt, dass keiner von uns es zulassen würde das es unseren Land schlecht geht vereint euch alle und Arbeitet gemeinsam und stärkt das Land und ihre Wirtschaft.

Was können wir tun? Alles! Denn wir sind der Staat. Er kann immer mehr gestärkt werden jede kleine Hilfe ist gut.

Wir alle wissen, was den Staat stark macht? Gold!ATS!Aktivität!

Ich habe einen Vorschlag ich denke er ist sehr gut, jeder muss für sich persönlich Entscheiden und persönlich Verantwortung übernehmen.

Ich schlage vor, dass jeder in die Central Bank so spendet:

- Von jeder Medaillen (1 Gold)
- 5 Gold die man erhält wenn man einen Spieler eingeladen hat und er auf LVL 6 kommt(1 Gold)
- Die erreichte LVL 16, 17, 18 usw. (1 Gold)
- Mit der Stärke erreichten 5, 10, 15,20 (1 Gold)
- Von jeder Kongress-Amtszeit (3 Gold) erwähne das gibt es schon nur halten sich wenige daran wir sollten das alle einhalten
- Von jeder Präsidenten Amtszeit (3 Gold)

Link der Austrian Central Bank
http://www.erepublik.com/en/organization/1401218

Das ist wirklich für jeden Menschen möglich, ohne große Anstrengungen und Opfer! Kongress Abgeordnete sollten jedes Mal von den 5Gold die sie von der Medaille bekommen mindestens 1gold in die Central geben! 1 Gold ist nicht viel und es bleibt jeden Spieler dann 4 Gold übrig.

Einige der stärksten Staaten in eRepublik, leben praktisch von Spenden. Warum wundern wir uns dass Serbien, Ungarn und Polen so stark sind? Ein Grund ist, dass jeder Kongress man ein Teil seiner 5 Gold die er von der Medaille bekommt in die Bank spendet.

Ich wiederhole es ist nur ein Vorschlag aber ich glaube wenn jeder sich anstrengt und etwas in die ACB spendet kann die Ö- Wirtschaft sehr schnell wachsen!

Ich muss leider zugeben wir sind in einer Krise die Arbeitgeber geben wenig Geld für Arbeiter wenn man es mit anderen Ländern vergleicht, die Nahrung ist teuer, die Gifts sind teuer fast unmöglich hier mit Gewinn zu leben.

Ein Land ist nichts ohne der Zusammenarbeit der Menschen die in ihm Leben!

Und schließlich werde ich historische Ansprache, die John F. Kennedy in seiner Eröffnungsrede in 1961. Jahr sprach:

''Nicht fragen, was dein Land für dich tun kann, sondern was du für dein Land tun kannst.''

Überlegt mal!

Gruss,

Djani Ujkan Marich

So at the end Order for austrian army :
Stay in Austria for now! DONT fight, wait for further orders!

tajnoime
Admin

Broj postova : 345

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]