eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ožujak 2010. - Maintaining your wellness at 100 is too expensive?

Go down

Ožujak 2010. - Maintaining your wellness at 100 is too expensive? Empty Ožujak 2010. - Maintaining your wellness at 100 is too expensive?

Postaj  tajnoime 30/3/2010, 15:27

Thank you all for reading, voting and subscribing.

I hope that one day (or night) this newspaper will be 1st newspapers in all eWorld again.

I write every article in different country and today I published this article in Poland.

Today (day 860 of New World) I'll bring you interesting statistic about keeping yours wellness at 100 and how much will that cost you.

With new hospital rule, maintaining your wellness at 100 is even more important and I updated prices of food, houses and gifts and rewrited my article.

We all know how important is wellness, and becouse of that, is good to keep it at maximum. We all know that maximum wellness is 100.

If you keep your wellness high you can ask your boss for a raise.

eCitizens with 100 wellness have 50% more produtivity than eCitizens with 50 wellness.

If you keep your wellness at 100, in case that someone attack your country, you can fight in war 6 times and then go to hospital and fight again.

eCitizen with wellness 50 can fight only once and then go to hospital and fight again.

Becouse of that, I was wrote this article to help people all over eWorld to see what is the cheapest way to keep their wellness at 100.

I use varius combination of food, houses and gifts.

Wellness formula:

Wellness increase = (1.5 - (current wellness/100)) * wellness bonus points

Becouse of wellness formula, at wellness 100:

Q1 food will increase yours wellness only by 0.5.

Q1 food and Q1 house will increase yours wellness by 1.

Q2 food and Q2 house will increase yours wellness by 2.

Conclusions:

Don't work in Q5 company if your salary isn't higher for at least 0.17 gold!

If you are working in Q1 company you don't need house better than Q3.

Cheapest way to maintain your wellness at 100 is combination of food and gifts.

Even that I have 3 house companies, I must say this, because I have this newspapers to helping people: Prices of houses are way too high!

With this guide, you can buy cheap gifts and food and you'll save in a 365 days up to 50 gold!

If you want to help you friends, shout this article:

Cheapest way to maintain your wellness at 100: http://tinyurl.com/wellness-100 VOTE***Shout***and help your eFriends

If you like what I'm writing, please subscribe and check some of my past articles:

Do you need an avatar?

Active citizens (voters) of the eWorld @ day 836, @ day 808, @ day 777, @ day 746, @ day 716, @ day 685, @ day 655, @ day 625

How much earn every country from taxes @ day 731 , @ day 818

Tools that make your eLife easier

Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon

My way from eBaby to eTycoon

Becoming Field Marshal with Q5, with Q4, with Q3, with Q2, with Q1 and without weapons

Cheapest products in the eWorld

Baby boom

Suggestions for a better eWorld by dSoKre - First Edition, - Second edition

dSoKre Prizes of the eWorld - Best eCitizens

Companies of the eWorld @ day 579, @ day 490, @ day 440

Tools that make your eLife better

Newspapers of eWorld @ day 478, @ day 438

Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100

Q5 House analysis

Citizens of eWorld

Upgrading Raw materials Companies

Upgrading Gift Companies

Strenght of eWorld

Sorry about my bad english.

Don't cheat!!

Remember, this is a game.

Enjoy

Detaljnije informacije potražite na: http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/eworld-trade-centar-180920

tajnoime
Admin

Broj postova : 345

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]