eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lipanj 2010. - Eden Vs. Phoenix - Income from taxes and new screenshots from new module

Go down

Lipanj 2010. - Eden Vs. Phoenix - Income from taxes and new screenshots from new module Empty Lipanj 2010. - Eden Vs. Phoenix - Income from taxes and new screenshots from new module

Postaj  tajnoime 5/6/2010, 18:47

First I wanna say to my subscribers that they are reading 4th newspapers of eWorld with 12453 subscribers.

Thank you all for reading, voting and subscribing.

I hope that one day (or night) this newspaper will be 1st newspapers in all eWorld again.

I write every article in different country and today I published this article in Poland.

Today (day 926 of New World) I'll bring you interesting statistic about countries who are largest tax collectors of the eWorld.

Do you know how much your country earn every day from you?

How do I gather information for my article?

Pretty simple, I take info about every country's treasury (only local currency) @ day 925 at 10:50 eRepublik time and again after 24 hours.

I take information about local currencies only because the most of the taxes earned by countries are in local currencies and really low in gold, and in gold would be a lot of anomalies becouse of MPPs.

I have checked if there were any donations made, money issued or constructions bought and took that into the consideration.

I checked how much the local currency was worth in gold.

I took into the consideration all the new citizens on that day multiplied with the citizen fee of that country.

Serbia is largest tax collector in the eWorld and Serbia earns over 603 gold from taxes every day!

USA is second one and USA earns over 601 gold from taxes every day!

Countries that earns more than 200 gold per day are Poland, Brazil, Hungary, Spain, Russia, Romania and Croatia.

It is interesting that almost 2 months ago Poland was largest tax collector of the World with 758 gold per day and Poland today earns over 335 gold less per day than 2 months ago!

Hungary has Hello Kitty and they earn today 130 gold less per day than 2 months ago!

We can see that Phoenix has more than 50000 people (30000 if we count USA as EDEN member) more than EDEN countries and Phoenix counties earn over 900 gold per day more (300 gold more if we count USA as EDEN member) than EDEN countries.

That is over 27000 gold per month more than EDEN countries!!

But gold isn't everything in this game, money managment of the gold is the important too!

And this numbers can change every day with win/lose of one important region!

Breaking news!

Two videos leaked from beta tester of the eRepublik new module!

One beta V2 eRepublik tester, Ipath, writed an article with two videos of new module.

I'll show you some screenshots but at least you can do is subscribe to his newspapers and you definetely must see that two videos!

This my places page looks like Yoville!

We can see that in new module is posible spent gold (on boosters) even when you work!

In beta you can boost your bed time with 12 gold, and train with Overlord which will cost you 10 gold and boost your training by 500%!

The prices of the boosters, bed, train etc. doesn't matter. Just numbers. In the V2 they will be completely different

eRepublik Citizens, be calm and patient, this is beta, probably will be some changes from this and real V2 eRepublik.

If you like new design of my newspapers, contact my friend prdenko, he's guilty for that! Here you can see his works!

tajnoime
Admin

Broj postova : 345

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]