eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prosinac 2009. - Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon

Go down

Prosinac 2009. - Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon Empty Prosinac 2009. - Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon

Postaj  moretousic 9/1/2010, 00:28

Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon

obrazek

Dear Admins,

Today is friday and 7 days of testing are over.

In this 7 days, players in eWorld probably spent more then 100 000 gold on training.

This 100 000 gold are savings of the players around the eWorld. They sold their houses, they sold their companies, they spare gold from their medals just to pay for training next eDay.

obrazek

Admins, I understand that you want profit from eRepublik and this is your business, but training and strength of every player in eWorld must be free for everyone.

If you want to players spend more gold in the game, give us 100 wellness pack per day or think something else, new kind of companies or raw materials.

obrazek

If you don't remove Lana and buying strength for gold, you will kill all economy in eWorld.

Just in 7 days, price of Q5 houses in USA are fallen for 20% only because nobody buys on marketplace because they are spending their money on Caesar and Napoleon.

obrazek

If you really want that "New players now have a chance to “catch” up with the older players" you should put that every citizen have strength increase received through training every day for free:

5- strenght - 0,2

5+ strenght - 0,16

10+ strength - 0,12

15+ strength - 0,08

20+ strength - 0,04

25+ strength - 0,02

30+ strength - 0.01

This way new players will get closer to tanks in shorter time, and tanks would be always ahead new players for a litle bit.

Or you can think something better.

obrazek

If you like what I'm writing, please subscribe and check some of my past articles:

My way from eBaby to eTycoon

Wealthiest Economies of eWorld

Voters of eWorld @ day 746, @ day 716, @ day 685, @ day 655, @ day 625

Becoming Field Marshal with Q5, with Q4, with Q3, with Q2, with Q1 and without weapons

Cheapest products in the eWorld

Baby boom

Suggestions for a better eWorld by dSoKre - First Edition, - Second edition

dSoKre Prizes of the eWorld - Best eCitizens

Companies of the eWorld @ day 579, @ day 490, @ day 440

Tools that make your eLife better

Cheaters of eWorld - PLEASE STOP CHEATING !!!

Newspapers of eWorld @ day 478, @ day 438

Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100

Q5 House analysis

Citizens of eWorld

Upgrading Raw materials Companies

Upgrading Gift Companies

Strenght of eWorld

Sorry about my bad english.

Don't cheat!!

Remember, this is a game.

Proud to be eCroat.

Enjoy.