eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozujak 2010. - Do you need an avatar?

Go down

Ozujak 2010. - Do you need an avatar? Empty Ozujak 2010. - Do you need an avatar?

Postaj  tajnoime 19/3/2010, 02:37

First I wanna say to my subscribers that they are reading 4th newspapers of eWorld with 9964 subscribers.

Thank you all for reading, voting and subscribing.

I hope that one day (or night) this newspaper will be 1st newspapers in all eWorld again.

I write every article in different country and today I published this article in USA.

Today (day 848 of New World) I'll bring you an article with great works of my friend.

I owe a favor to my friend Darko Rora and this article is little help to his business.

He create avatar for me, my newspapers and my party and I am very pleased with avatars.

Darko Rora created over 100 avatars for eRepublik citizens, companies, armies or parties.

All published avatars have the owners and their use without permission of the owner is considered as theft.

Price of one avatar is only 1 gold!

From now on you can't maintain your wellness at 100 with the hospital and you can see here cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100

If you like what I'm writing, please subscribe and check some of my past articles:

Active citizens (voters) of the eWorld @ day 836, @ day 808, @ day 777, @ day 746, @ day 716, @ day 685, @ day 655, @ day 625

Easy gold?

How much earn every country from taxes @ day 731 , @ day 818

Tools that make your eLife easier

Admins, 7 days of testing are over, please remove Ceasar and Napoleon

My way from eBaby to eTycoon

Becoming Field Marshal with Q5, with Q4, with Q3, with Q2, with Q1 and without weapons

Cheapest products in the eWorld

Baby boom

Suggestions for a better eWorld by dSoKre - First Edition, - Second edition

dSoKre Prizes of the eWorld - Best eCitizens

Companies of the eWorld @ day 579, @ day 490, @ day 440

Tools that make your eLife better

Newspapers of eWorld @ day 478, @ day 438

Cheapest way to keep your wellness at 100

Q5 House analysis

Citizens of eWorld

Upgrading Raw materials Companies

Upgrading Gift Companies