eHrvatska Narodna Citaonica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Svibanj 2009 - Exchanging money on the monetary market with companies

Go down

Svibanj 2009 - Exchanging money on the monetary market with companies Empty Svibanj 2009 - Exchanging money on the monetary market with companies

Postaj  gjuro 5/6/2009, 21:59

This is another my sugestion to make this game better.

Why do we change the money from companies at monetary market?

Just because we can, and only becouse with that we can avoid paying income tax.

If admins disable this option (trading at monetary market with companies), all companies would pay income tax to their country treasury and this would be more realistic.

If someone want to change gold to other money, it could collect it (pay income tax to country( and then change it and invest it back in company.

I have couple companies and I know that maybe this would mean less money to company owners, but would mean a lot more money to country treasuries, but after time, countries can lower their income taxes (becouse they would gaining a lot more money then today) and company owners would probably earning same money like today.

Today, income tax is deducted from the wages of workers, almost 95% of companies do not pay income tax because it collects money through the monetary market.

If this proposal passes, the countries could affect more the number of companies in some sectors with raising or lowering income taxes.

Admin, disable this option, please!

I want read your comments about this.

Sorry about my bad english.

Enjoy

dSoKre

gjuro

Broj postova : 93

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]